- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ripe/old bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Pinch Cinnamon
- A little vanilla extract to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter & sugar;
- Add eggs 1 at a time; mash in bananas and mix well.
- Add balking soda, salt, flour, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix thorougly.
- (Hint: the older the bananas the better. This is the perfect time for brown bananas!)
- Grease and flour loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until center is done (toothpick comes out clean when inserted).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More