- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Sprinkle on coconut, chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Sprinkle on the nuts and press lightly into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More