- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Sprinkle on coconut, chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Sprinkle on the nuts and press lightly into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More