- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Sprinkle on coconut, chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Sprinkle on the nuts and press lightly into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More