- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 6 oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Sprinkle on coconut, chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Sprinkle on the nuts and press lightly into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More