- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhile lounging on the couch one day, I thought to myself: "Why not make a simple breakfast recipe using everyday ingredients?" I know kabobs are a favorite in many homes, but do they all have to involve meat and veggies? Breakfast kabobs are a great recipe for a busy mom.
- Frozen waffles and pancakes
- Microwaveable bacon, breakfast sausages, etc.
- Syrup (optional)
- Kabob skewers
- Follow the directions on the waffle and pancake box,
- Making one for each person.
- Follow the directions on the meat package, making one or two pieces for each person.
- When all ingredients are ready, slice them evenly into small, bite size pieces.
- Stick ingredients on skewers. If desired, drizzle with maple syrup.