- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8oz tubes crescent rolls
- 2 8oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 c. sugar divided
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Unroll on can of crescent rolls into the bottom of a 13X9 pan.
- Don't press seams together. Mix cream cheese with one cup of sugar and vanilla; spread over rolls.
- Place second can of rolls over top.
- Pour on melted butter and top with mixture of
- 1/4 c. sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 min. at 350 degrees.
NotesWhen I asked my husband what other recipes should I put on here he said "you put those cream cheese yummy breakfast rolls, right?" I can't believe I haven't! These are great! You must try them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More