- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8oz tubes crescent rolls
- 2 8oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 c. sugar divided
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Unroll on can of crescent rolls into the bottom of a 13X9 pan.
- Don't press seams together. Mix cream cheese with one cup of sugar and vanilla; spread over rolls.
- Place second can of rolls over top.
- Pour on melted butter and top with mixture of
- 1/4 c. sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 min. at 350 degrees.
NotesWhen I asked my husband what other recipes should I put on here he said "you put those cream cheese yummy breakfast rolls, right?" I can't believe I haven't! These are great! You must try them.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
GAES PTO Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More