- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryBacon, almonds, grapes and raisins give this side dish a delicious twist. I got this recipe from my sister--she got the recipe from allrecipes.com"
- 1-2 heads fresh broccoli florets, chopped or pulled apart into small bunches
- 1/2 lb cooked & crumbled bacon
- 1/2 c celery
- 1/2 c green onions
- 1/2 c seedless red grapes
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/2 c slivered almonds
- 1 c mayo or miracle whip
- 1 Tbs white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c sugar
- Combine all veggie/fruit ingredients.
- Whisk mayo, vinegar & sugar in a bowl. Mix into broccoli mixture.
- This dish better if its sits in the fridge a couple of hours to get the flavors to meld together.