- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-2 heads fresh broccoli florets, chopped or pulled apart into small bunches
- 1/2 lb cooked & crumbled bacon
- 1/2 c celery
- 1/2 c green onions
- 1/2 c seedless red grapes
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/2 c slivered almonds
- 1 c mayo or miracle whip
- 1 Tbs white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c sugar
- Combine all veggie/fruit ingredients.
- Whisk mayo, vinegar & sugar in a bowl. Mix into broccoli mixture.
- This dish better if its sits in the fridge a couple of hours to get the flavors to meld together.
NotesBacon, almonds, grapes and raisins give this side dish a delicious twist. I got this recipe from my sister--she got the recipe from allrecipes.com"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More