- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Starbucks/Tazo Chai Tea latte concentrate
- 1 quart egg nog
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
- Add equal parts Chai concentrate and egg nog to blender.
- Slowly add ice until desired consistency is reached (my personal ideal is thick milkshake consistency).
- Top with whipped cream and a dash each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
NotesThis is one of my favorite Thanksgiving dessert drinks!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Italy or BustSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More