- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Starbucks/Tazo Chai Tea latte concentrate
- 1 quart egg nog
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
- Add equal parts Chai concentrate and egg nog to blender.
- Slowly add ice until desired consistency is reached (my personal ideal is thick milkshake consistency).
- Top with whipped cream and a dash each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
NotesThis is one of my favorite Thanksgiving dessert drinks!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More