- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast boiled and shredded
- 7 oz. spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 lb. Velveeta cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery sliced thin
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chest nuts, drained and chopped
- Saute onions, green peppers, and celery in the butter.
- Add veggies to hot noodles and Velveeta, mix until cheese is melted.
- Add Rotel, chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More