- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast boiled and shredded
- 7 oz. spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 lb. Velveeta cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery sliced thin
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chest nuts, drained and chopped
- Saute onions, green peppers, and celery in the butter.
- Add veggies to hot noodles and Velveeta, mix until cheese is melted.
- Add Rotel, chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More