- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast boiled and shredded
- 7 oz. spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 lb. Velveeta cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery sliced thin
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chest nuts, drained and chopped
- Saute onions, green peppers, and celery in the butter.
- Add veggies to hot noodles and Velveeta, mix until cheese is melted.
- Add Rotel, chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More