- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast boiled and shredded
- 7 oz. spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 lb. Velveeta cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery sliced thin
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chest nuts, drained and chopped
- Saute onions, green peppers, and celery in the butter.
- Add veggies to hot noodles and Velveeta, mix until cheese is melted.
- Add Rotel, chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More