- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryThis is like a turtle brownie YUMMY!!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. caramels
- 1/2 (16oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 sticks butter melted
- Mix cake mix, butter, 1 cup of nuts and 1/3 cup milk.
- Chill in refrigerator until thickened.
- Put half mixture into 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 6 minutes.
- Refrigerate remaining half mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining nuts on baked cake.
- Melt caramels with 1/3 cup milk.
- Pour over cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on caramel layer.
- Take mixture in refrigerator and make into balls.
- Flatten out balls and place over chocolate chips.
- Leaving some holes in between flattened balls.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.