- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4tsp diced yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp butter (softened)
- 4 tsp finely diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz of crab meat (if canned drain)
- Fresh diced green onion (garnish)
- Parsley chopped (garnish)
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and butter until smooth. Blend in seasoned salt and paprika. Stir in yellow onions, crab meat, green pepper, and mozzarella cheese. Place in a lightly greased small shallow baking dish and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until mixture bubbles, about 10 - 14 minutes. Serve with Tortilla chips.
NotesI live for seafood and crab dip is one of my favorites, here is a good recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More