- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 stick butter room temperature
- 1 - 5 ounce jar Old English cheese spread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon season salt (optional)
- 2 - 6 ounce cans lump crab meat drained and chopped
- 1 - 4 ounce can shrimp rinsed and chopped
- 6 English muffins split (wheat is best, regular ones get soggy)
- Mix butter, cheese, mayo, garlic powder and salt together.
- Add crab and shrimp.
- Spread onto muffins (I use quite a bit).
- Freeze on cookie sheet. When frozen put in zip-lock baggies.
- Bake frozen in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Broil on low for 3 to 5 minutes until browned on top.
- Cut into fourths, serve with cocktail or tarter sauce.
NotesI have made these for so long I don't know where the recipe came from. I make several batches at a time and keep them frozen. When my daughter has a party we just pop them in the oven. Always a big hit with kids and adults!
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
It's all about that proteinSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More