- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Graham Cracker Squares, Shortbread Cookies, Grasshopper cookies, etc. (Depending on type of cheesecakes)
- 2 Pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 325'.
- Line muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Place graham cracker squares in each liner.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the rest of ingredients, blending well. Divide among muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until puffed.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- ALTERNATE VERSIONS:
- CAPPUCINO CHEESECAKES: Stir 1 tsp. coffee powder into sour cream. Top with whipped topping and cinnamon.
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE CHEESECAKES: (AS PICTURED)Use 12 shortbread cookies instead of graham crackers. Top with whipped topping and strawberries.
- CANDY LOVERS CHEESECAKES: Crush 12 wafer cookies- Divide among liners- Stir 2 Tbsp. mini m & ms into batter. Top each cupcake with hot fudge sauce. Divide chopped candy and top cheesecakes with them.
- HOT FUDGE OREO CHEESECAKES: Use 12 oreo cookies instead of graham cracker squares. Top each baked cheesecake with hot fudge. Top with whipped topping and oreos.
- GRASSHOPPER CHEESECAKES: (AS PICTURED) Use grasshopper cookies instead of graham cracker squares. Top with hot fudge and Chopped Andes Mints.
NotesI made this recipe the other day when I was wanting to make a cheesecake, but was faced with different people's preferences! This recipe is great because it is really versatile and can be made with ingredients that you probably have on hand!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More