- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- bun length hot dogs
- For each Mummy Dog, cut one dinner roll in half. Roll each half into a 22-24-inch rope.
- Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up 4 1/2 inches. Cut a 1 1/2 inch piece off of the second rope and set aside.
- Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up 4 1/2 inches going the opposite way. Wrap the 1 1/2 inch piece around the top of the hot dog.
- Place Mummy Dogs on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.
NotesAny little tummy will love these Yummy Mummy Dogs made with Rhodes frozen roll dough. Your costumed creatures will howl with fright-night delight to the very last bite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
50 Shades of Taste
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More