- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 18oz Package Oreo Cookies
- 1 8oz Brick Cream Cheese
- 1 12oz Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Crush Oreos.
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Melt white chocolate (while you are melting refrigerate or freeze the balls).
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Place balls back into the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
NotesMy brother made had oreo balls for a party and then he made them for the family. I then took the recipe and made them for friends. You'll love these oreo balls - sweet, delicious and super tasty! If you make these oreo balls, let me know. Leave a comment below and tell me how your oreo balls went!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More