- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 18oz Package Oreo Cookies
- 1 8oz Brick Cream Cheese
- 1 12oz Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Crush Oreos.
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Melt white chocolate (while you are melting refrigerate or freeze the balls).
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Place balls back into the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
NotesMy brother made had these at a party then he made them for the family. I then took the recipe and made them for friends.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More