- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 18oz Package Oreo Cookies
- 1 8oz Brick Cream Cheese
- 1 12oz Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Crush Oreos.
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Melt white chocolate (while you are melting refrigerate or freeze the balls).
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Place balls back into the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
NotesMy brother made had oreo balls for a party and then he made them for the family. I then took the recipe and made them for friends. You'll love these oreo balls - sweet, delicious and super tasty! If you make these oreo balls, let me know. Leave a comment below and tell me how your oreo balls went!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More