- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 18oz Package Oreo Cookies
- 1 8oz Brick Cream Cheese
- 1 12oz Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Crush Oreos.
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Melt white chocolate (while you are melting refrigerate or freeze the balls).
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Place balls back into the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
NotesMy brother made had these at a party then he made them for the family. I then took the recipe and made them for friends.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Social CookbookSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More