- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 18oz Package Oreo Cookies
- 1 8oz Brick Cream Cheese
- 1 12oz Bag White Chocolate Chips
- Crush Oreos.
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Melt white chocolate (while you are melting refrigerate or freeze the balls).
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Place balls back into the fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens.
NotesMy brother made had these at a party then he made them for the family. I then took the recipe and made them for friends.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More