- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle light corn syrup
- 2 cups 80-proof vodka
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a 2 quart pan over medium heat. Heat until sugar dissolves, stirring regularly (about 5 minutes).
- When sugar has dissolved, add vodka and stir well. Remove mixture from heat and cover tighly with lid. Let cool.
- Add peppermint extract to mixture and pour into a sealable bottle.
- This recipe for Peppermint Schnapps Liqueur serves/makes 16
NotesI searched for this recipe over the internet and I use it every year to make for gifts for the holidays! Friends and family expect this every year from me! This is so yummy if you use it in your hot chocolate!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Fit With Good Food!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More