- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can drained artichokes
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 c. fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Cook spinach according to the directions on package and drain.
- Drain the artichokes and chop them.
- Mix the artichokes and spinach with the remaining ingredients.
- Put in greased 1 quart dish and bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Also good served with sour cream and salsa on the side.
- I usually add extra cheese of any kind and use garlic pepper instead of garlic salt.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More