- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can drained artichokes
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 c. fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Cook spinach according to the directions on package and drain.
- Drain the artichokes and chop them.
- Mix the artichokes and spinach with the remaining ingredients.
- Put in greased 1 quart dish and bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Also good served with sour cream and salsa on the side.
- I usually add extra cheese of any kind and use garlic pepper instead of garlic salt.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More