- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can drained artichokes
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 c. fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Cook spinach according to the directions on package and drain.
- Drain the artichokes and chop them.
- Mix the artichokes and spinach with the remaining ingredients.
- Put in greased 1 quart dish and bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Also good served with sour cream and salsa on the side.
- I usually add extra cheese of any kind and use garlic pepper instead of garlic salt.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
It's all about that proteinSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More