- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of yellow or zucchini squash
- 1/2 med onion chopped
- 1 red pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I use Koser)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded parm cheese
- Cut pepper and squash into julienne strips. Heat olive oil over med heat. Add onions and saute for 3 min. Add veggies and seasonings and saute for 3-4 min or until desired doneness. Remove from the heat and toss in cheese.
NotesI have been on the Curves diet plan. This is a recipe from that diet that I made my own. My husband is not a big veggie eater and he loved this. I keep the veggies pretty crisp.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More