- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI have been on the Curves diet plan. This is a recipe from that diet that I made my own. My husband is not a big veggie eater and he loved this. I keep the veggies pretty crisp.
- 1 lb of yellow or zucchini squash
- 1/2 med onion chopped
- 1 red pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I use Koser)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded parm cheese
- Cut pepper and squash into julienne strips. Heat olive oil over med heat. Add onions and saute for 3 min. Add veggies and seasonings and saute for 3-4 min or until desired doneness. Remove from the heat and toss in cheese.