- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large squash, grated.
- 1 egg
- 1 box/bag cornmuffin mix/corn bread mix
- salt/pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1/4 C chopped onion (optional)
- Grate the squash using a cheese grater. Add the egg, salt/pepper, optional onion, and box of cornbread mix. Mix all together in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat skillet to Medium and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom. (keep it handy as you will need to replenish your oil as you're cooking!)
- Place squash mixture into skillet by spoonfuls. Cook about 1 min on each side, or until lightly browned. Turn using spatula to cook other side until thoroughly cooked. Continue!
- This is a great side dish and is really easy to make. I usually place cooked patties on a paper towel to help drain the grease off, although there really isn't much to drain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More