- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large squash, grated.
- 1 egg
- 1 box/bag cornmuffin mix/corn bread mix
- salt/pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1/4 C chopped onion (optional)
- Grate the squash using a cheese grater. Add the egg, salt/pepper, optional onion, and box of cornbread mix. Mix all together in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat skillet to Medium and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom. (keep it handy as you will need to replenish your oil as you're cooking!)
- Place squash mixture into skillet by spoonfuls. Cook about 1 min on each side, or until lightly browned. Turn using spatula to cook other side until thoroughly cooked. Continue!
- This is a great side dish and is really easy to make. I usually place cooked patties on a paper towel to help drain the grease off, although there really isn't much to drain.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More