YUMMY SQUASH PATTIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large squash, grated.
- 1 egg
- 1 box/bag cornmuffin mix/corn bread mix
- salt/pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1/4 C chopped onion (optional)
- Grate the squash using a cheese grater. Add the egg, salt/pepper, optional onion, and box of cornbread mix. Mix all together in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat skillet to Medium and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom. (keep it handy as you will need to replenish your oil as you're cooking!)
- Place squash mixture into skillet by spoonfuls. Cook about 1 min on each side, or until lightly browned. Turn using spatula to cook other side until thoroughly cooked. Continue!
- This is a great side dish and is really easy to make. I usually place cooked patties on a paper towel to help drain the grease off, although there really isn't much to drain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More