- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Steaks (your favorite) or a flat iron steak.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- 2 sprigs of rosemary roughly chopped
- Put all ingredients in to a gallon ziptop bag. Smush around to mix. Put the steaks in and let marinate for at least 1 hour the longer the better. If I think about it I will mix in the morning and put in the fridge all day. Make sure you take them out an hour before you are going to cook so they can warm up.
- These can be grilled on a grill or on a stovetop grill pan. Get most of the rosemary off the steaks before grilling as it tends to burn. I am not really a rosemary fan, so don't let that keep that from trying this. You need no other seasoning. Very very tasty!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More