- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Put sweet potatoes in a medium saucepan with water to cover.
- Cook over medium high heat until tender; drain and mash.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, salt, butter, milk and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix the sugar and flour.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is coarse. Stir in the pecans.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until the topping is lightly brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More