- Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in small frying pan over medium/high heat. Add onions and saute until soft, but not brown, about five minutes. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl, except the barbeque sauce, and blend together thoroughly.
- Shape the meat into a 9 X 5 loaf pan. Pour the barbeque sauce evenly over the top and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the meat is firm and the juices are clear.
- Allow the meatloaf to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
NotesI was down to almost nothing left in the house to eat. My husband brought home some ground turkey and then I had to scrounge around for ideas. This is what I came up with---served this with Crash Hot Potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More