Yummy Vanilla Peach Sweet Potato Yogurt
Vanilla Yogurt- 1 cup
Nectarine - 1 whole
Sweet Potato - 1 small (cubed)
Water- as needed
1. Peel and boil your nectarine and sweet potato until mushy.
2. Cut the nectarine into chunks and place into the blender/mixer.
3. Cut your sweet potato into chunks, place inside blender/mixer.
4. Add a tablespoon of water.
5. Blend to your desired consistency.
6. Place yogurt in serving bowl.
7. Add the contents of the blender into the yogurt.
8. Serve with a smile :-)
Pairs Well With
This delightful snack is yummy to any little tummy! AND a great way to get a serving of vegetables into your little loves. This recipe works well not only for babies ages 6mth+. It's also a GREAT snack for those little picky eaters who won't eat vegetables. It combines the natural sweetness of fruit along with the tasty healthiness of vegetables.