- Cooking Time: 10mins
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Vanilla Yogurt- 1 cup
- Nectarine - 1 whole
- Sweet Potato - 1 small (cubed)
- Water- as needed
- 1. Peel and boil your nectarine and sweet potato until mushy.
- 2. Cut the nectarine into chunks and place into the blender/mixer.
- 3. Cut your sweet potato into chunks, place inside blender/mixer.
- 4. Add a tablespoon of water.
- 5. Blend to your desired consistency.
- 6. Place yogurt in serving bowl.
- 7. Add the contents of the blender into the yogurt.
- 8. Serve with a smile :-)
NotesThis delightful snack is yummy to any little tummy! AND a great way to get a serving of vegetables into your little loves. This recipe works well not only for babies ages 6mth+. It's also a GREAT snack for those little picky eaters who won't eat vegetables. It combines the natural sweetness of fruit along with the tasty healthiness of vegetables.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More