- Cooking Time: 10mins
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Vanilla Yogurt- 1 cup
- Nectarine - 1 whole
- Sweet Potato - 1 small (cubed)
- Water- as needed
- 1. Peel and boil your nectarine and sweet potato until mushy.
- 2. Cut the nectarine into chunks and place into the blender/mixer.
- 3. Cut your sweet potato into chunks, place inside blender/mixer.
- 4. Add a tablespoon of water.
- 5. Blend to your desired consistency.
- 6. Place yogurt in serving bowl.
- 7. Add the contents of the blender into the yogurt.
- 8. Serve with a smile :-)
NotesThis delightful snack is yummy to any little tummy! AND a great way to get a serving of vegetables into your little loves. This recipe works well not only for babies ages 6mth+. It's also a GREAT snack for those little picky eaters who won't eat vegetables. It combines the natural sweetness of fruit along with the tasty healthiness of vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More