- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 lb. powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Beat 1 egg, mix with cake mix and butter.
- Pat into 9 x 12 pan.
- Mix cream cheese and other 2 eggs.
- Stir in powdered sugar, mix very well.
- Add coconut and pecans.
- Spread mixture over top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
NotesMy daughter named these when she was little.
Actually she called them Yummy Yum Squirrels, she was just starting to talk good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More