- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 lb. powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Beat 1 egg, mix with cake mix and butter.
- Pat into 9 x 12 pan.
- Mix cream cheese and other 2 eggs.
- Stir in powdered sugar, mix very well.
- Add coconut and pecans.
- Spread mixture over top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
NotesMy daughter named these when she was little.
Actually she called them Yummy Yum Squirrels, she was just starting to talk good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More