- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 lb. powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Beat 1 egg, mix with cake mix and butter.
- Pat into 9 x 12 pan.
- Mix cream cheese and other 2 eggs.
- Stir in powdered sugar, mix very well.
- Add coconut and pecans.
- Spread mixture over top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
NotesMy daughter named these when she was little.
Actually she called them Yummy Yum Squirrels, she was just starting to talk good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More