- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 lb. powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Beat 1 egg, mix with cake mix and butter.
- Pat into 9 x 12 pan.
- Mix cream cheese and other 2 eggs.
- Stir in powdered sugar, mix very well.
- Add coconut and pecans.
- Spread mixture over top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
NotesMy daughter named these when she was little.
Actually she called them Yummy Yum Squirrels, she was just starting to talk good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More