- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 lb. powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Beat 1 egg, mix with cake mix and butter.
- Pat into 9 x 12 pan.
- Mix cream cheese and other 2 eggs.
- Stir in powdered sugar, mix very well.
- Add coconut and pecans.
- Spread mixture over top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
NotesMy daughter named these when she was little.
Actually she called them Yummy Yum Squirrels, she was just starting to talk good.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More