- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh chives
- Lemon juice to taste
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Chop or mince fresh chives.
- Add to yogurt cucumbers, then chives.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Mix all.
- Use enough yogurt to cover (but not drown) the cucumber slices.
NotesFinely mince the cucumbers to serve as a dip, like raita, or as a cooling topping.
Use thicker slices or cubes of cucumber for salad.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More