- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh chives
- Lemon juice to taste
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Chop or mince fresh chives.
- Add to yogurt cucumbers, then chives.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Mix all.
- Use enough yogurt to cover (but not drown) the cucumber slices.
NotesFinely mince the cucumbers to serve as a dip, like raita, or as a cooling topping.
Use thicker slices or cubes of cucumber for salad.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More