- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh chives
- Lemon juice to taste
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Chop or mince fresh chives.
- Add to yogurt cucumbers, then chives.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Mix all.
- Use enough yogurt to cover (but not drown) the cucumber slices.
NotesFinely mince the cucumbers to serve as a dip, like raita, or as a cooling topping.
Use thicker slices or cubes of cucumber for salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
50 Shades of Taste
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More