- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh chives
- Lemon juice to taste
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Chop or mince fresh chives.
- Add to yogurt cucumbers, then chives.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Mix all.
- Use enough yogurt to cover (but not drown) the cucumber slices.
NotesFinely mince the cucumbers to serve as a dip, like raita, or as a cooling topping.
Use thicker slices or cubes of cucumber for salad.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More