- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh chives
- Lemon juice to taste
- Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Chop or mince fresh chives.
- Add to yogurt cucumbers, then chives.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Mix all.
- Use enough yogurt to cover (but not drown) the cucumber slices.
NotesFinely mince the cucumbers to serve as a dip, like raita, or as a cooling topping.
Use thicker slices or cubes of cucumber for salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More