- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables such as broccoli florets, carrot slices and pepper strips
- 1 tbsp. grated peeled ginger root
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 (12 oz.) jar prepared au jus or brown gravy
- 1/4 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- SLICE meat thinly across the grain. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches until browned, about 10 min. Remove from skillet.
- STIR-FRY vegetables, ginger and garlic in remaining 1 tbsp. oil for 3 to 5 min. until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return beef to skillet.
- STIR in gravy and Worcestershire. Cook until sauce thickens slightly and flavors are blended. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
NotesStill not enough zest? Try this Zesty Beef Stir-Fry using French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More