- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables such as broccoli florets, carrot slices and pepper strips
- 1 tbsp. grated peeled ginger root
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 (12 oz.) jar prepared au jus or brown gravy
- 1/4 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- SLICE meat thinly across the grain. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches until browned, about 10 min. Remove from skillet.
- STIR-FRY vegetables, ginger and garlic in remaining 1 tbsp. oil for 3 to 5 min. until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return beef to skillet.
- STIR in gravy and Worcestershire. Cook until sauce thickens slightly and flavors are blended. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
NotesStill not enough zest? Try this Zesty Beef Stir-Fry using French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More