- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa, divided
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups cottage cheese
- In small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and 1 tablespoon of the cocoa. Add butter and stir until evenly blended. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In small saucepan over medium-high heat bring 2/3 cup milk to a boil; remove from heat and set aside.
- In a blender, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold milk and let stand 4 to 5 minutes. Add boiling milk, cover, and blend at low speed for 2 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of the sugar, egg yolks and vanilla; blend at medium speed until well mixed. Add cottage cheese and blend at high speed until smooth. Remove 3/4 cup of the mixture; refrigerate for later.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon cocoa; add to blender and blend until mixed. Pour into a large bowl. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens, about 1 hour.
- In a small mixing bowl with an electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add 2 tablespoons sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture and pour into prepared crust.
- Spoon large dollops of the reserved vanilla mixture over chocolate and gently swirl with a knife or spatula to create a marbled effect. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 4 to 5 hours.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More