- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. Granulated sugar
- 1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- (melted and cooled
- 4 Eggs
- 2 C. flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. powdered Sugar
- About 6 dozen Hershey Hugs
- In large bowl, mix granulated sugar, oil, vanilla and chocolate.
- Mix in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in Flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched.
- Immediately press 1 Hershey's Hug in center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Makes about 6 dozen
NotesA Christmas favorite at our house
The Social Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More