- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. Granulated sugar
- 1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- (melted and cooled
- 4 Eggs
- 2 C. flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. powdered Sugar
- About 6 dozen Hershey Hugs
- In large bowl, mix granulated sugar, oil, vanilla and chocolate.
- Mix in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in Flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched.
- Immediately press 1 Hershey's Hug in center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Makes about 6 dozen
NotesA Christmas favorite at our house
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More