- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of dry yeast
- 1 Cup of lukewarm water
- 3 Cups of flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Eggs
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar
- Dissolve the yeast in ½ cup of water .
- Mix the remaining water with the flour and salt.
- When yeast forms bubbles, mix it into the flour.
- Add 3 eggs and mix till dough begins to form.
- Kneed the dough with greased hands until the dough is smooth.
- Put the dough into a bowl, cover with a cloth and let stand till it doubles.
- Heat oil and fry walnut size pieces until they are golden brown.
- Drain on Reynolds parchment paper and let cool till warm.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy
NotesA feast is not a feast without Zeppoli. You can make them at home, hot with powdered sugar. Great with coffee! If you want to be adventurous put a little anchovy or candied fruit in he center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Italian Exchange
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More