- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of dry yeast
- 1 Cup of lukewarm water
- 3 Cups of flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Eggs
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar
- Dissolve the yeast in ½ cup of water .
- Mix the remaining water with the flour and salt.
- When yeast forms bubbles, mix it into the flour.
- Add 3 eggs and mix till dough begins to form.
- Kneed the dough with greased hands until the dough is smooth.
- Put the dough into a bowl, cover with a cloth and let stand till it doubles.
- Heat oil and fry walnut size pieces until they are golden brown.
- Drain on Reynolds parchment paper and let cool till warm.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy
NotesA feast is not a feast without Zeppoli. You can make them at home, hot with powdered sugar. Great with coffee! If you want to be adventurous put a little anchovy or candied fruit in he center.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More