- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of dry yeast
- 1 Cup of lukewarm water
- 3 Cups of flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Eggs
- Oil for frying
- Powdered sugar
- Dissolve the yeast in ½ cup of water .
- Mix the remaining water with the flour and salt.
- When yeast forms bubbles, mix it into the flour.
- Add 3 eggs and mix till dough begins to form.
- Kneed the dough with greased hands until the dough is smooth.
- Put the dough into a bowl, cover with a cloth and let stand till it doubles.
- Heat oil and fry walnut size pieces until they are golden brown.
- Drain on Reynolds parchment paper and let cool till warm.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy
NotesA feast is not a feast without Zeppoli. You can make them at home, hot with powdered sugar. Great with coffee! If you want to be adventurous put a little anchovy or candied fruit in he center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More