- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 can(16oz) refried beans
- 1 can(14.5oz)diced tomatoes,undrained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Cheese
- 8 oz. round tortilla chips
- Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking
- spray; heat over medium heat.
- Cook beef and onion in skillet 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is done;drain well.
- Stir in refried beans and tomatoes.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until hot.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon dip into serving dish or 2-qt. slow cooker on low.
- Dip will hold up in slow cooker for 2 hours.
- Top with remaing 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Serve with the tortilla chips.
- Serves as many as 32
- (2 tablespoons of dip and 6 tortilla chips)
- NOTE: If you're making this durning the Christmas season...you may want to use the red and green tortilla chips for the festive touch.
NotesMy Husband loves to snack, so I ty to have the ingredients for this on hand, to make for him and a few friends and family too. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More