- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin, short strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin, short strips
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1 average-sized boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips or shredded
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- Kraft Calorie Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all vegetables, chicken, and desired amount of dressing and pepper in a bowl and mix together, coating all vegetables.
- Distribute evenly over 2 wraps. Roll up and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More