ZESTY CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE
- 2 cups water
- 3 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 3/4 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast meat (about 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeños, shredded
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) _CARNATION Evaporated Milk_
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 2-quart casserole dish.
BRING water and bouillon to a boil in medium saucepan. Add rice and butter;
cover. Reduce heat to low; cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is almost
tender and most of liquid is absorbed.
COMBINE prepared rice, chicken, cheese, evaporated milk, onion, eggs and
cilantro in prepared casserole; stir well.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden