- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. Zesty herb mix*
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup almonds, sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Juice of ½ of lemon
- Mix Zesty herb according to instructions. Pour over chicken and let set for no less than 1 hour; turn chicken in marinade a few times. Next BBQ chicken then let stand to cool.
- Dice chicken into 1 inch bite size pieces and put into a salad bowl. Place cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice into a food processor and process until creamy. Add cream cheese to chicken and mix well. Next add almonds, cranberries and mix until well incorporated.
- Serve Chicken salad over a bed of leafy greens.
- *Zesty Herb Marinade Mix
- Spice Mix
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- Zesty Italian Marinade
- 3 tbsp. white vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp. mixed spice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic salt, onion powder, sugar, oregano, pepper, thyme, basil, parsley, celery salt, and Cajun seasoning.
- Store the spice mix in a tightly sealed container, and use as needed.
- To make marinade, whisk together the vinegar, oil, water and 2 tbsp. of the spice mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
My Family CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More