- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T oil
- 6 boneless chicken breasts or pork chops
- 3 C sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 C cut up green bell pepper
- 16 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/4 French's Worcestershire Sauce
- Brown Chicken in hot oil in skillet.
- Tranfer to plate.
- Add vegetables to skillet and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in marinara sauce and Worcestershire.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes until chicken is cooked.
NotesThis actually does not have any onions in it. I say this because almost everything that I cook has onions, and there are some people out there (like my Mom)who just can't do onions. It turned out well. Very good and tasty. To be honest though, if I make it again, I will add onions, shred the chicken, add some parmesan, serve it over pasta and call it Caccitore.
From a French's coupon ad: One skillet recipe
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More