- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T oil
- 6 boneless chicken breasts or pork chops
- 3 C sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 C cut up green bell pepper
- 16 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/4 French's Worcestershire Sauce
- Brown Chicken in hot oil in skillet.
- Tranfer to plate.
- Add vegetables to skillet and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in marinara sauce and Worcestershire.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes until chicken is cooked.
NotesThis actually does not have any onions in it. I say this because almost everything that I cook has onions, and there are some people out there (like my Mom)who just can't do onions. It turned out well. Very good and tasty. To be honest though, if I make it again, I will add onions, shred the chicken, add some parmesan, serve it over pasta and call it Caccitore.
From a French's coupon ad: One skillet recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More