- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Shake dressing and add 1/2 to 1 cup in frying pan.
- Add chicken and fry until cooked all the way through.
- You can let chicken fry to get a black layer on the outside, this tastes great burnt. All the flavor of the dressing is in the blacken part of breast!
NotesI learned this recipe from my Mom when I was in high school. I'm not sure where it came from originally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More