- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Shake dressing and add 1/2 to 1 cup in frying pan.
- Add chicken and fry until cooked all the way through.
- You can let chicken fry to get a black layer on the outside, this tastes great burnt. All the flavor of the dressing is in the blacken part of breast!
NotesI learned this recipe from my Mom when I was in high school. I'm not sure where it came from originally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More