- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Shake dressing and add 1/2 to 1 cup in frying pan.
- Add chicken and fry until cooked all the way through.
- You can let chicken fry to get a black layer on the outside, this tastes great burnt. All the flavor of the dressing is in the blacken part of breast!
NotesI learned this recipe from my Mom when I was in high school. I'm not sure where it came from originally.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More