ZESTY ITALIAN CRESCENT CASSEROLE
Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce (I used Chunky Tomato, Onion Garlic Ragu)
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Recipe Creations Or Crescent Dinner Rolls (I used Crescent Rolls)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Heat oven to 375°F.
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in pasta sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream; mix well.
Pour hot beef mixture into ungreased 9 1/2 or 10-inch glass deep-dish pie pan or 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
Unroll dough over cheese mixture. In small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese and butter. Spread evenly over dough.
Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.