- Cooking Time:
- Servings: About 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 stick of butter (room temp)
- 2 to 2 1/4 cups of 10X confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Sonoma Syrup Co Vanilla Bean Extract "Crush"
- 1 tablespoon of Nellie & Joes Keylime Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lime zest (organic if you can find it)
- 1. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until till fluffy.
- 2. Add in the confectioner's sugar and vanilla, continue to mix till smooth.
- 3. Zest the lime.
- 4. Mix the lime zest with the buttercream.
- 5. Add the lime juice with the buttercream and mix well.
NotesThis was adapted from many different citrus frosting recipes over the years of trial and error.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More