- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 15oz can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 C chuncky tomato salsa
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1 t. ground red pepper
- shredded lettuce, LF or FF cheese and sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortillas on cookie sheet and spray both sides with cooking spray.
- Bake until crisp.
- Saute beans with red pepper and cumin in oil over medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add salsa and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve beans over the tortillas, with your choice of fixins. (Lettuce, sour cream, cheese, salsa).
- 4 servings
NotesOriginal recipe is for 4 servings as dinner, I think not. Doesn't make that much. You would need alot of sides to make a meal. So more like 2 tostadas each (to feed me). But still really good and easy. Can be doubled easily.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More