- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine herbs and cheese and place in another shallow bowl. Coat each dough circle with butter and then with cheese mixture. Arrange 6 dough circles evenly in a large sprayed bundt pan, to cover the bottom. Circles will overlap. Sprinkle half the cooked sausage over dough. Repeat with 6 more dough circles and the remaining sausage. Add last 6 dough circles to the top to cover sausage. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking. Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter.
NotesBake bread, sausage and cheese in a beautiful bundt and get ready to receive rave reviews.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More