ZESTY SAUSAGE BUNDT
- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine herbs and cheese and place in another shallow bowl. Coat each dough circle with butter and then with cheese mixture. Arrange 6 dough circles evenly in a large sprayed bundt pan, to cover the bottom. Circles will overlap. Sprinkle half the cooked sausage over dough. Repeat with 6 more dough circles and the remaining sausage. Add last 6 dough circles to the top to cover sausage. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost double.
Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking. Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter.