- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Vermicelli Pasta, cooked
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1-2 sm. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 bottle Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 bottle Zesty or regular Italian salad dressing
- Follow instructions for cooking pasta. While pasta is cooking chop veggies and put in large bowl. When pasta is cooked, drain and run through a cold rinse while in the colander. Add pasta to bowl with veggies, add full bottle of Salad Supreme, and finish off with 3/4 to full bottle of dressing (depending on your taste). Mix thoroughly. Chill for a few hours or overnight. Mix before serving.
- You can substitute with fat free dressing if you prefer.
NotesThis is always a hit at family parties! Everyone loves at least one kind of pasta salad, and Zesty always seems to get people talking! This is a no fail dish for a potluck or family get together. It's been made in my family as long as I can remember!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More