- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Vermicelli Pasta, cooked
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1-2 sm. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 bottle Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 bottle Zesty or regular Italian salad dressing
- Follow instructions for cooking pasta. While pasta is cooking chop veggies and put in large bowl. When pasta is cooked, drain and run through a cold rinse while in the colander. Add pasta to bowl with veggies, add full bottle of Salad Supreme, and finish off with 3/4 to full bottle of dressing (depending on your taste). Mix thoroughly. Chill for a few hours or overnight. Mix before serving.
- You can substitute with fat free dressing if you prefer.
NotesThis is always a hit at family parties! Everyone loves at least one kind of pasta salad, and Zesty always seems to get people talking! This is a no fail dish for a potluck or family get together. It's been made in my family as long as I can remember!