ZESTY VERMICELLI SALAD
Zesty Vermicelli Salad
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Vermicelli Pasta, cooked
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1-2 sm. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 bottle Salad Supreme seasoning
- 1 bottle Zesty or regular Italian salad dressing
Follow instructions for cooking pasta. While pasta is cooking chop veggies and put in large bowl. When pasta is cooked, drain and run through a cold rinse while in the colander. Add pasta to bowl with veggies, add full bottle of Salad Supreme, and finish off with 3/4 to full bottle of dressing (depending on your taste). Mix thoroughly. Chill for a few hours or overnight. Mix before serving.
You can substitute with fat free dressing if you prefer.