- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons rock salt
- 1 pint-size ziploc plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size ziploc plastic bag
- ice cubes
- Fill the large bag half full of ice and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
- Put milk, vanilla and sugar into the small bag and seal it. Place the small bag inside the large bag and seal it again.
- Shake until the mixture turns into ice cream, about 5 minutes. THIS is the fun part - turn on some silly songs or new radio stations and watch the kiddos shake!!!
- Top with sprinkles, nuts or any other topping and serve.
NotesI am a Mom and used to be a Cub Scout leader. This idea got me through many parties and scout meetings/events!! The kids really get a kick out of making their very own ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More