- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons rock salt
- 1 pint-size ziploc plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size ziploc plastic bag
- ice cubes
- Fill the large bag half full of ice and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
- Put milk, vanilla and sugar into the small bag and seal it. Place the small bag inside the large bag and seal it again.
- Shake until the mixture turns into ice cream, about 5 minutes. THIS is the fun part - turn on some silly songs or new radio stations and watch the kiddos shake!!!
- Top with sprinkles, nuts or any other topping and serve.
NotesI am a Mom and used to be a Cub Scout leader. This idea got me through many parties and scout meetings/events!! The kids really get a kick out of making their very own ice cream.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More