- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, per bag
- Cooked bacon, sausage or ham
- Diced onions
- Bell peppers, chopped
- Have everyone write their name on a bag with a magic marker.
- Let them put all ingredients that they want in thier omelet in the bag.
- Shake bag well.
- Place in boiling water for 12-15 minutes until eggs are the way they want.
- Watch out for steam when opening the bag.
NotesFun to make & eazy. Everybody gets it the way they like. Can eat out of bag or put on a plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More