- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, per bag
- Cooked bacon, sausage or ham
- Diced onions
- Bell peppers, chopped
- Have everyone write their name on a bag with a magic marker.
- Let them put all ingredients that they want in thier omelet in the bag.
- Shake bag well.
- Place in boiling water for 12-15 minutes until eggs are the way they want.
- Watch out for steam when opening the bag.
NotesFun to make & eazy. Everybody gets it the way they like. Can eat out of bag or put on a plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More