- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 eggs, per bag
- Cooked bacon, sausage or ham
- Diced onions
- Bell peppers, chopped
- Have everyone write their name on a bag with a magic marker.
- Let them put all ingredients that they want in thier omelet in the bag.
- Shake bag well.
- Place in boiling water for 12-15 minutes until eggs are the way they want.
- Watch out for steam when opening the bag.
NotesFun to make & eazy. Everybody gets it the way they like. Can eat out of bag or put on a plate.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More