- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly.
NotesI love BLTs and whole wheat wraps, so I came up with this version to enjoy both. Salsa, avocado and garlic powder give them that extra something!