- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly.
NotesI love BLTs and whole wheat wraps, so I came up with this version to enjoy both. Salsa, avocado and garlic powder give them that extra something!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More