ZIPPY BEEF CASSEROLE
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 ounces of cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensedcream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2/3 cup pf catsup
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons instant chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
Heat oven to 350. Cook and stir meat until brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook macaroni as directed; drain.
Combine all ingredients, except for chips, in an ungreased 2-quart casserloe dish.
Cover; bake 40 minutes.
Uncover: sprinkle with potato chips and bake for 5 more minutes.