- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 ounces of cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensedcream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2/3 cup pf catsup
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons instant chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 350. Cook and stir meat until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Cook macaroni as directed; drain.
- Combine all ingredients, except for chips, in an ungreased 2-quart casserloe dish.
- Cover; bake 40 minutes.
- Uncover: sprinkle with potato chips and bake for 5 more minutes.
NotesThis was a favorite recipe of mine growing up. It sounds kinda weird, but its a easy, quick and yummy dinner.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More