- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces uncooked elbow noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant onions
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup catsup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 350̊
- Cook and stir meat until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Cook macaroni ( I use spaghetti ) as directed. Drain.
- In ungreased 2 quart casserole, mix all ingredients except potato chips.
- Cover; bake 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with potato chips and bake 5 minutes longer.
This is a recipe I have had for many years. It is a tasty casserole, easy to prepare. When my kids were younger they liked it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More