ZIPPY BEEF CASSEROLE
- Servings: 4 - 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces uncooked elbow noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant onions
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup catsup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
Heat oven to 350̊
Cook and stir meat until brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook macaroni ( I use spaghetti ) as directed. Drain.
In ungreased 2 quart casserole, mix all ingredients except potato chips.
Cover; bake 40 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle with potato chips and bake 5 minutes longer.
This is a recipe I have had for many years. It is a tasty casserole, easy to prepare. When my kids were younger they liked it.