- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces uncooked elbow noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant onions
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup catsup
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 350̊
- Cook and stir meat until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Cook macaroni ( I use spaghetti ) as directed. Drain.
- In ungreased 2 quart casserole, mix all ingredients except potato chips.
- Cover; bake 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with potato chips and bake 5 minutes longer.
This is a recipe I have had for many years. It is a tasty casserole, easy to prepare. When my kids were younger they liked it.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More