ZITI WITH ASPARAGUS, SMOKED MOZZARELLA, AND PROSCIUTTO (GIADA DE LAURENTIIS)
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz dried ziti/other tubular pasta
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1" pieces
- 2T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 t pepper
- 3oz smoked mozzarella cheese, diced (~1/2 cup)
- 3T thinly sliced fresh basil.
- 1. Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add ziti and cook 5 minutes, stirring often. Add asparagus and cook about 2 minutes. Drain pasta and asparagus, reserving 1 c of cooking liquid.
- 2. In large, heavy skillet, heat oil over medium flame. Add garlic and saute about 20 seconds. Add pasta, asparagus, salt and pepper and 1c cooking liquid, and toss to coat.
- 3. Remove skillet from heat. Add mozzarella, prosciutto, and basil and toss to combine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More