- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups long grain rice rinsed and washed 2-3 times
- veg oil
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 diced onion
- 3-6 cups equal amounts of chicken broth and tomatoe sauce
- frozen vegs
- Good amount of veg oil in pan with garlic and onion until light brown.
- Add rice and saute until translucent rice is white about 5 minutes, stir as it cooks
- ADD to the rice 3 cups of liquid mix and add more as it cooks.
- Frozen vegs can be added near end of cook time.
- Cook until desired doneness and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More