- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups long grain rice rinsed and washed 2-3 times
- veg oil
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 diced onion
- 3-6 cups equal amounts of chicken broth and tomatoe sauce
- frozen vegs
- Good amount of veg oil in pan with garlic and onion until light brown.
- Add rice and saute until translucent rice is white about 5 minutes, stir as it cooks
- ADD to the rice 3 cups of liquid mix and add more as it cooks.
- Frozen vegs can be added near end of cook time.
- Cook until desired doneness and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More