ZOILA'S MEXICAN RICE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups long grain rice rinsed and washed 2-3 times
- veg oil
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 diced onion
- 3-6 cups equal amounts of chicken broth and tomatoe sauce
- frozen vegs
- Good amount of veg oil in pan with garlic and onion until light brown.
- Add rice and saute until translucent rice is white about 5 minutes, stir as it cooks
- ADD to the rice 3 cups of liquid mix and add more as it cooks.
- Frozen vegs can be added near end of cook time.
- Cook until desired doneness and enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More