- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups sliced or grated zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- dash of pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray a 9x9 pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- You can also bake this in a pie plate and serve it like a quiche.
- Cut into 2x2 squares to serve
- Cut into pie size slices if making it as a quiche.
NotesThe first time I ever had this was at my cousin Mary Margaret's house. I have made it ever since.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
My Family Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More