- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups sliced or grated zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- dash of pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray a 9x9 pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- You can also bake this in a pie plate and serve it like a quiche.
- Cut into 2x2 squares to serve
- Cut into pie size slices if making it as a quiche.
NotesThe first time I ever had this was at my cousin Mary Margaret's house. I have made it ever since.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More