- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups sliced or grated zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- dash of pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray a 9x9 pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- You can also bake this in a pie plate and serve it like a quiche.
- Cut into 2x2 squares to serve
- Cut into pie size slices if making it as a quiche.
NotesThe first time I ever had this was at my cousin Mary Margaret's house. I have made it ever since.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More