- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 zucchini
- cooking spray
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup (8 ounces Ricotta Cheese)
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1.Preheat oven 450 degrees
- 2. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp (leave 1/4 inch shell)
- 3. Arrange zucchini shells in single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray
- 4. Combine basil and 7 other ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Divide mixture evenly among shells, pressing gently.
- 5. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Yields 12 servings.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More