ZUCCHINI BOATS WITH RICOTTA-BASIL MOUSSE
- Servings: 12
- 6 zucchini
- cooking spray
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup (8 ounces Ricotta Cheese)
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1.Preheat oven 450 degrees
2. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp (leave 1/4 inch shell)
3. Arrange zucchini shells in single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray
4. Combine basil and 7 other ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Divide mixture evenly among shells, pressing gently.
5. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Yields 12 servings.