- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 zucchini
- cooking spray
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup (8 ounces Ricotta Cheese)
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1.Preheat oven 450 degrees
- 2. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp (leave 1/4 inch shell)
- 3. Arrange zucchini shells in single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray
- 4. Combine basil and 7 other ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Divide mixture evenly among shells, pressing gently.
- 5. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Yields 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More