- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Vegie oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini not peeled
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 chopped nut ( opt)
- Beat 3 eggs very well.
- Add in order and beat well after each addition - vegie oil, sugar and grated zucchini.
- Sift together and add: flour, cinnemon, salt, baking soda, baking powder and chopped nuts.
- Mix well and pour into no-stick sprayed pans and bake at 350 for 15 minutes then down to 325 for 35 to 45 minutes
- Very good!
NotesMy mom use to make the recipe and I LOVED to eat it with Hot tea. Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More