- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 zucchini, or 3 small)
- Heat oven to 350. Grease and flower two 9x5 inch loaf pans, or seven 5 3/4 x 3 x 2 inch foil loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla until smooth, about 3 minutes. Beat in the cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. On low speed, gradually beat into the egg mixture.
- Fold in walnuts and zucchini. Evenly divide batter between the pans and bake at 350 for 60 min (for the large pans) or 35 min (for the small pans) or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 10 min. on a wire-rack. Turn out of pans and cool completely.
- Makes 2 large loaves or 7 small loaves
- Bake: at 350 for 60 min. for larger loaves, or 35 min. for smaller loaves.
NotesI made this yesterday and everyone said it was the best zucchini bread they ever had. Recipe from Family Circle magazine.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More