- Cooking Time: 60 - 70 minutes
- Servings: 2 loves
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- * 3 eggs
- * 1 cup vegetable oil
- * 2 cups white sugar
- * 2 cups grated zucchini
- * 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- * 3 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- * 1 teaspoon baking soda
- * 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- * 1 cup all purpose flour
- * 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- * 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- *1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and frothy. Mix in oil and sugar. Stir in zucchini and vanilla. Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, salt and nuts; stir into the egg mixture. Divide batter into prepared pans.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts. Mix it all together with fork or pastry blender/cutter and crumble on top of the batter prior to baking.
- 4. Bake for 60-70 minutes until done.
- Note by Suzanne: I mix this by hand, not by a mixer or Kitchen-Aid. It is a heavy, wonderfully tasty bread! I hope you will enjoy it.
NotesI ran across this recipe and just had to share - it's divine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More